Wednesday, January 3, 2018

I woke up in 2018 so worried...

I woke up on the first day of 2018 with a sick daughter. Needless to say, I've been worried out of my mind and running on zero sleep. Harley is slowly getting better, but the start of the year did not go as I had envisioned! I haven't made my annual vision board, nor kept any of the deadlines I have for myself. And resolutions are the last thing on my mind…

Did you set any yourself?

Goal-setting has been crucial to my success. Without goals I find it impossible to steer myself in the right direction and make my dreams come true. I feel like part of my job is to help you get where you want to be too! Without clear goals in mind, you won't know what steps to take to make what you want happen. That's why I want to hear back from you today!

Reply to this email with your goals and how you want to feel in 2018. Take a minute and do this now… I'll be reading all your inspiration, as I nurse my daughter back to wellness...

Don't wait, or you might never do it…! Seriously, stop whatever you are doing and hit the reply button now. You only get one life to live, and you deserve to feel amazing and live the healthiest and happiest life possible. There is no better to time to start than now.

Be specific and write your goals down in an email back to me. They don't need to be long, but they need to be from your heart. The simple act of writing out your goals is a crucial step to getting what you want.

Here are some questions to get your goal-setting juices flowing….

  • Are you feeling like your best and healthiest self? What do you want to do to change this?
  • What is the biggest obstacle that prevents you from feeling your best?
  • How do you feel after you've eaten a healthy, nourished meal that provides energy for hours?
  • Where do you want to be in the next few months? How about this time next year?
  • How do you feel when you've successfully achieved a goal?
  • Do you make your health a top priority? What is stopping you?

On Friday I am sending you something that will help you take action on your goals.

You'll get a chance to join a special group of people, along with the support of myself and my entire team, which will help you achieve what you want! So, don't forget to open your email from me Friday.

Xo,

Vani



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment