Wednesday, January 10, 2018

7 days is all it takes - are you in? (Closes Friday!)

I opened up the Food Babe 7-Day Sugar Detox program this week (CLOSES on FRIDAY) and we are planning a special group detox very soon (keep reading below for details!)

Since I developed the 7-Day Sugar Detox in 2016, the success stories keep coming in from people who have improved their health, lost weight, and nixed their sugar cravings in just 7 days...

"I did it for 2 weeks and lost 17 pounds. I did it mainly for increased energy and to kick my sugar addiction. The weight loss was an added benefit and I truly feel great. I still avoid refined sugar in my diet, only naturally occurring in fruits and vegetables and I am still slowly losing weight. This program has been a life changer for me, it has set me up with healthy eating habits that I have incorporated into my lifestyle. If you haven't done it yet, do it! Eat all that yummy food and you will feel great!" ~ Nicole I.

"We completed the detox about 6 weeks ago and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We're still off sugar, for the most part. I lost 10 lbs and am feeling great. The recipes are excellent! In addition to benefiting from quitting sugar, we also gained an appreciation for cooking meals from scratch and being more engaged in the kitchen." ~ William R.

"I completed the 7-Day Sugar Detox & I'm still going, strong! To be honest I thought I would fall apart by day 3, because I give up easily at times with detoxes or diets. But this sugar detox was something different. I'm a sweets girl. I would always buy a candy bar at the checkout at the grocery store & eat it on the car ride home. Well, I haven't done that since I started the sugar detox! By following the guidelines & putting effort into making grocery lists & food prep, I feel great. I lost 9.5 lbs during the 7-Day Sugar Detox!" ~ Alexis M.

"I have so much more energy than I did before. I initially struggled with the portion sizes but it has gotten so much better over the week. I have no sugar cravings like I did before and would continue to apply the lessons learned from this program! In addition to that, I have also lost 4lbs. Thank you so much for putting this program together! I thoroughly enjoyed all the recipes." ~ Madhu V.

You'll find even more success stories here.

Isn't it incredible what they each accomplished in only 7 days? They shed pounds, enjoyed more energy, and developed healthier eating habits.

Check out all that's included in the 7-Day Sugar Detox here – the Quick Start Guide, the exclusive videos, the delicious recipes, the craving-busting tips, the supportive community – all designed to make your transformation a piece of cake!

You can sign up now and start tomorrow… Or, you can do it with us…

Join our 7-Day Sugar Detox group session on Monday, January 15, 2018!

This will allow you to do your 7-Day Sugar Detox along with a group of new participants, side-by-side, while my team and I help coach you every step of the way. We'll be encouraging each other in an exclusive members-only Facebook group, with live videos and lots of motivation. Last time we did this, it was a huge success for everyone involved!

Get the 7-Day Sugar Detox program at over 50% off today and get ready for Monday! We are waiting to support you.

If you know anyone who struggles with sugar, ask them to team up with you. Let's detox from sugar together!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Not able to do the detox January 15th? No problem! You can start ANYTIME you'd like. I give you all the tools you need when you sign up here and my team is available to support you and answer your questions! Read more stories from people who successfully completed this detox with amazing results: https://foodbabe.com/sugardetox/

 
 




P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment