Friday, January 19, 2018

I've got some really great news!

This week we finished a very fun video shoot for my new company Truvani. In case you haven't heard, we recently got back the glyphosate test results on our first product (a USDA certified organic daily turmeric supplement) and it came back clean! Yeah! This is great news because glyphosate is the active ingredient in Monsanto's weed killer Roundup, which is contaminating crops everywhere. Residues of this controversial chemical have been found in dozens of popular foods from the grocery store, even some organic products. That is NOT going to be us! We will have the Glyphosate Residue Free label on all our bottles when they ship out in February, which is so cool. (We just opened up the pre-order page again, if you'd like to order to get in for February.)

And, I'm excited to say two new products are also in development! I cannot divulge what they are quite yet but it's what a lot of you have asked for next… stay tuned for updates. We are getting so close! Watch our latest video update here.

Starting Truvani has really opened my eyes to all the dealings (good and bad) involved in creating food products. As I'm seeking out ingredient suppliers, I can't tell you how many times I've been told: "Using that ingredient will increase costs"...or, "Those are the most expensive ingredients"...  

They think it is all about the bottom line. And, you know what I tell them?...

So what! I want to put the absolute BEST ingredients in my products and I refuse to cut corners.

This is the Food Babe lifestyle. This lifestyle is all about making your food as nutrient-dense as possible, without processed chemical ingredients invented by the food industry to increase their bottom line. The Food Babe Way is about eating foods that are real, whole, organic, and full of nutrients to give your body what it needs to feel and look its best. This is how I plan to create every single product for Truvani.

You can (and should!) do this in your cooking at home too! Take the foods that you really love to eat and learn how to make them in a real food way. I just did this at home last weekend for my daughter's 1st birthday (sniff..sniff!) I baked her an amazingly delicious cake using all real whole foods - oat flour, applesauce, banana, maple syrup… and the family absolutely loved it! There is no reason to live without cake… just make it with the healthiest whole-food ingredients possible. (recipe coming soon!)

I hope this email inspires you to stop cutting corners in your own diet, while still enjoying every bite of your favorite foods. Stock your pantry with cleanest organic, non-GMO, and glyphosate-free products that you can find. Once you commit to the real food lifestyle, you will never look back!

Xo,

Vani


P.S. If you know anyone who is addicted to processed food, please send them this email and ask them to subscribe here.

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment