Monday, January 22, 2018

Let's spend the day together!

I'm excited to announce that I'll be leading an all-day workshop in Toronto on Sunday, May 20th and I'd LOVE for you to come!  

This is my VERY FIRST TIME speaking at a Hay House event, something I've been dreaming about forever! I feel so honored to have this opportunity.

This is not your average event… this is an intensive 5-hour workshop and something I've never done before. We will spend the entire day together during this intimate event. I'll be speaking about some topics that I've been researching extensively over the last two years: The playbook the food industry uses to trick us. They are feeding us lies! And, I can't wait to tell ya what those lies are… And I'll be covering everything you need to know about food to protect your health - there will be lots of time to answer your questions and spend time chatting about what you need to know.

Together, we will open our minds to the ultimate truths of what we put into our bodies. We'll be spending several hours together… it will be an enlightening and amazing day!

Get the details and tickets here.

I'm sharing this with you early so you have time to plan if you need to travel. Tickets are also currently 25% off if you get them now. Get the details and tickets here.

Bring along your friends and family - this is going to be a fun time! I can't wait to meet all of you and spend time in this very special setting.

Xo,

Vani

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment