Sunday, January 7, 2018

I bet you ate this today (Let me know!)

I know that it's super rare for me to send an email on the weekend… but I just had a thought that couldn't wait. I want to challenge you to try something…

Keep a list of all of sugar you eat and count the grams for the next couple of days and add it all up. That's it. Don't change your diet or think too hard about it.

All you need is a pen... piece of paper... and about 10 minutes. Here's what to do:

  1. For each snack or meal, simply write down what you eat. I recommend doing this either as you eat or while preparing it.
  2. Then, use the food labels to count the sugar grams of that meal. Look on the nutrition facts label for "Sugars." 
  3. At the end of the day, add it all up.

Reply to this email with the results!

Were you surprised? I want to know!

Most people find out they're eating double… triple… even 10 times more sugar than they thought. When I did this a couple years ago, I was shocked at how much sugar is hidden in everyday "healthy" foods. I honestly couldn't believe the results and it freaked me out considering how carefully I eat.

I will respond with some of the results I get back tomorrow! Can't wait to hear from ya.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Don't forget - I'm offering over 50% OFF the Food Babe 7-Day Sugar Detox for this week only. Here are all the details!



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment