Friday, January 26, 2018

You won't believe what I put in the icing!

My baby is one!  What a year. Becoming a mom has been the most wonderful experience of my life and so much fun! I just threw Harley her first birthday party and a lot of you have asked me to share her birthday cake recipe, so here it is + details about her party! You won't believe what I put it the icing…

Get Harley's Happy Birthday Cake recipe here!

At the party, after we sang Happy Birthday and blew out her candle, Harley's grandma (my Mom!) took the white icing off of her cake and put it directly into her mouth! And of course… Harley loved it. Haha.

I hope your little ones love it too!

If you know a mom or dad looking for a healthier cake for their child, please forward this email to them. This cake recipe is great for adults too. I personally loved eating this cake with Harley and plan to make it again for my birthday coming up soon.

Have a great weekend!

Xo,
Vani


 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment