Tuesday, February 20, 2018

We need change (new video)!

Things are changing. Fast. And Big Food won't know what hit them.

As you know, I've spent the last few years being an activist.

You stood by my side. So did the entire Food Babe Army. And we helped shape a safer, more transparent food system.

It's amazing. We've signed petitions. We've voted with our dollars. We've shared the truth about what's in our food. We've forced some of the most iconic food brands into changing their ways.

But, I've come to realize this isn't how we win.

As Mahatma Gandhi once said, "Be the change you want to see in the world." And he's right. We will never get a truly safe and healthy food supply by simply demanding that Big Food change.

And that's why I decided to go head-to-head with Big Food. It's a new direction, but it's the right move.

See what I am launching next Monday here.

The food industry has treated us like idiots for far too long, and quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of it. When Big Food sees what we've got in store for them this year, they'll be shaking in their boots.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in their board meetings as they discuss what we're working on now…

If you want to boycott Big Food, I'm making it easier for you. I've told you for years that voting with your dollars is one of the most important things you can do to change the food system.

Now, I am finally able to create the healthy products that I always wanted to see in stores, not just for myself - but for you too. Your support will make this possible.

On Monday, we start out with the official launch of the first Truvani product. Be sure to watch for your email from me on Monday with all the details along with something special just for you. Are you as excited as I am?

Please watch this brand new video now and spread the word!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you already pre-ordered our first product as a way of showing early support, THANK YOU! Your order will be shipped later this week and you should be receiving it very soon. I can't wait for all of you to start enjoying this amazing product. Thank you again!



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment