Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I do this every morning, here’s why…

I am careful about what I eat, but I am also careful in other areas of my life, too.

I drink clean filtered water, exercise when I can, and of course, laugh with good friends. I don't want to just live… I want to be healthy… I want to feel alive.

How do I juggle my desire to be healthy with how busy I am working full-time, being a mom, and trying to enjoy life?

The secret is routines.

I take decision making out of the process.

For example, before I buy any new product from the store, the first thing I do? I turn it over, and look at the ingredient label. It's a rule. And it ensures I never fly blind.

As another example, I have a morning routine. I share it in this video right here.

One thing I do allows me to curb sugar cravings.

The other thing involves exactly what I eat for breakfast (and why).

And finally, I take my Daily Turmeric Supplement.

The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin, a potent anti-inflammatory that helps maintain healthy inflammation responses.

The whole routine takes maybe 15 minutes. And it helps me start the day feeling like my best self.

Now, as you know, I just released my Daily Turmeric Supplement.

And since it's grand opening week, I'm offering a discount on all turmeric orders for a limited time. See the Launch Special here.

If you haven't joined us yet, I hope you do. I never set out to create my own product line, but after years of fighting Big Food, demanding they change, I realized the only way to truly win is to fight them head-to-head.

Xo,
Vani



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment