Thursday, February 22, 2018

A crazy coincidence.

Today, as I rewatch this new video I am sharing, it's a crazy coincidence that it's my Mother's birthday. 

Mom, I'm sorry. (When you watch the video, you'll know why I am apologizing to her.)

I'm not gonna lie… the last few months have been rough.

It is not easy to go head-to-head with Big Food by launching my own product line. I'm stepping into their arena, gloves off, ready to fight.

And now that I'm on the inside, I'm learning things about the food industry that (quite literally) make me want to puke. I never thought I'd go down this rabbit hole, but now that I'm here, there's no turning back.

I will need support, and you aren't letting me down. My inbox has been flooded. And I'm so thankful for your kind words of encouragement. You keep me going.

Our very first product - a Daily Organic Turmeric Supplement - is officially launching on Monday (all pre-orders are being shipped now!).  

This may seem like a small step. You might be asking yourself, why just one product? Why turmeric? I want more!  

We are working on it. We are sourcing ingredients and developing a handful of new products that I know you'll love. But we aren't rushing through it. Sourcing is hard. The standards from source to source vary widely and that's part of the problem.

Rest assured, we are searching for the best ingredients available for every product we create. But right now, I can't wait to get our new turmeric supplement in your hands.

Many of you have asked why I chose a turmeric supplement as our first product. It may seem out of left field, but for me turmeric brings me back to my roots and is very personal. I couldn't see a better way to start! You see, turmeric has been a normal, everyday part of my life for as long as I can remember...

I share some personal family photos to show how my love for turmeric has grown over the years. Watch it here. 

I also share the different ways that turmeric can enhance your health and wellbeing. As you'll see, there's a lot to love about turmeric! It helps me feel healthy and vibrant – and I plan to continue taking it for the rest of my life.

If you haven't picked up your bottle of Truvani Turmeric yet, I've got great news for you!

Starting Monday, we are opening doors with a fun special just for you! Make sure you check your email from me next Monday for all the details.

Until then…

Xo,

Vani



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment