Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Uniquely designed... Watch this new video!

Ever since a freak accident a few years ago left me with an injury, I've made it a point to include anti-inflammatory foods in my regular diet. And this includes taking a dietary supplement - Turmeric - daily.

There are 12 core benefits of Turmeric - I show you each on this page. One of the main benefits is that it's anti-inflammatory. The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin, which helps maintain healthy inflammation responses.

How can you start taking Turmeric daily?

Well, I have good news...

When I created the Truvani Daily Turmeric Supplement, we made one decision that makes our product truly impressive. Of course it's USDA organic. Of course it's non-GMO. You would expect nothing less from me, I'm sure.

But we decided to eliminate the coating companies often place on tablets. First, I believe it's an unnecessary additive when it comes to Turmeric specifically. But it also allows you to dissolve our tablet into a warm liquid. So, yes, you can take our Daily Turmeric Supplement as a regular supplement... 3 tablets... with a full glass of water. But you can also use our tablet to create Golden Milk or Turmeric Tea.

I filmed a video where I show you how. Watch it right here.

After you watch the video, place your order today.

Remember, since it's grand opening week, I'm offering a discount on all turmeric orders beginning today, but it expires Friday.

I never thought I'd launch my own product line, but after years of fighting Big Food, I realized the only way to truly win was to fight these companies head-to-head. I've always believed in 3 core principles: real food without added chemicals, products without toxins, and labels without lies. Big Food didn't want to give it to us. So, now, I took matters into my own hands. It will be a long road ahead, but I appreciate your support.

Thank you!

Now, I'm curious: How are you going to enjoy your Truvani Turmeric? Show me on social media with the hashtag #TruvaniLife. I can't wait to see your photos!

Xo,

Vani



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment