Thursday, January 11, 2018

Start today, or on your own time... (closes tomorrow)

If you've been reading my emails lately, you know you're invited to join our 7-Day Sugar Detox starting next Monday, January 15th. A large group of us are going to get all of that toxic, refined sugar out of our diets for 7 days, encourage each other, share tips and strategies, and celebrate our successes together. It's going to be a very impactful experience for all involved.

Aren't available next week? No problem. Take advantage of the discount now, and you'll get instant access to the entire program for life, so you can start ANYTIME you'd like.

Of course - you don't need the 7-Day Sugar Detox to stop eating sugar… you can totally do this on your own. It is possible. That being said, it is not easy to go it alone. Most people who try to quit sugar on their own end up failing and after a few days find themselves binging on cupcakes (...or insert your favorite sugary treat here!)

Here's how the Food Babe 7-Day Sugar Detox makes it nearly impossible to fail:

  • All of your food decisions are mapped out for you. The meal plan, shopping list, and recipe guide leave no room for interpretation… all the hard work is done!
  • You get easy swaps for addicting sugary foods and drinks, keeping your cravings satisfied.
  • When you get withdrawal symptoms (many do), we will be there with proven strategies and support to help you make it through.
  • You have me… my team… and hundreds of fellow "detoxers" in our private Facebook group cheering you on. I can't tell you how much it helps to have a support team on your side.

When we first released the 7-Day Sugar Detox, a large group of us did it together and reported back AMAZING results. Sign up and you'll get an invite to join our group. 

Because I want you to join us next week, I discounted the program more than 50%. This discount ends tomorrow! DETAILS HERE.

I went on Facebook Live earlier this week and showed some of the yummy meals that you'll be eating during your detox - Watch the playback here. Doesn't everything look delicious?!

Don't doubt yourself, just do it! Now is the time. How many times have you told yourself that you are going to start cutting back on sugar on Monday. Then Monday rolls around and something comes up. You get busy with other things, and it just never happens. Stop the madness and get on board with us now…

If you find yourself struggling with stubborn weight gain… stifling fatigue… and out-of-control sugar cravings, the Food Babe 7-Day Sugar Detox is just what you need.

Get the entire program at over 50% off here. (Closes tomorrow)

I can't wait to watch you succeed! You deserve it.

Xo,

Vani


P.S. This could be you... 

"I am feeling lean, energetic and so great! I am going to continue eating this way as it has spurred a weight loss that I've been struggling to ignite. I'm down almost 5 pounds, and paired with seeing a personal trainer I'm experiencing big changes already...I have been a follower of Vani / Food Babe for years now and have purchased meal plans and books in the past, as I love to know as much as possible about food & nutrition. This sugar detox has been the BEST plan yet for having an immediate and wonderful impact on my health!" - Diana

"I completed the 7 day detox with my husband, lost 2 pounds and started taking morning walks. I feel much more energized and focused. I recommend that everyone try this detox!" - Sheila

"My husband and I are absolutely loving it! We never feel hungry and the sugar cravings have virtually vanished! The recipes are amazing and the plan is so easy to follow! We are going to continue eating this way forever!" - Lori

Read more testimonials here!



 
 




P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment