Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Sugar bombs in healthy organic food...

Does this describe you?

You work out. You try to eat a healthy diet. And you do your best to avoid bad additives in your food. Meanwhile, your favorite pants are uncomfortable, you feel tired all the time, and you're moody. What gives?

The truth is that the very foods that you've been told are good for you are actually flooding your body with a substance that is sabotaging all your hard work! That substance is SUGAR, and it goes by dozens of sneaky names. 

You know that a bowl of Captain Crunch cereal and a can of Coke are loaded with lots of sugar… but many "healthy" organic and non-GMO foods are loaded with as much (and sometimes MORE) sugar.

To give you a baseline, most experts recommend the average person eat no more than 25 grams (women) or 38 grams (men) of added sugar per day. That's not very much! That small bowl of Captain Crunch has 12 grams of sugar and that can of Coke is loaded with 39 grams. Just think of how many people (and children) eat those foods every day!

You probably aren't, I know. Since you're part of the Food Babe Army I hope you don't buy sugary processed cereals and sodas anymore… so let me give you some examples that might be in your pantry or fridge right now…

  • A plate of spaghetti squash topped with Bertolli Tomato Basil Sauce is loaded with over 11 grams of sugar.
  • A bowl of Chobani Blackberry Yogurt topped with half a cup of Quaker Simply Granola contains 26 grams of sugar.
  • An Organic Valley Organic Fuel Chocolate Protein Shake is fueled with 26 grams of sugar (14 grams of which are added sugar!)
  • A large green salad topped with Briannas Blush Wine Vinaigrette contains 14 grams of sugar in just the dressing alone.
  • A sandwich made with two slices of Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Honey Wheat spread with Jif Peanut Butter (Reduced Fat) and Cascadian Farm Organic Strawberry Fruit Spread has about 22 grams of sugar.

If you aren't convinced yet, take a look at some of your favorite foods stocked in your kitchen. Sugar is everywhere and there is a reason for this...

The industry knows that sugar skyrockets dopamine levels in your brain… giving us intense feelings of pleasure and happiness. Before long, you're driven to eat more and more (and more!) sugar, just to get your "fix". Now you're struggling with frequent sugar cravings and withdrawal symptoms… along with its side effects like weight gain, horrible skin, and low energy levels. This is how sugar and drug addiction are similar in many ways.

This means you're not just emotionally addicted to sugar. You may be physically addicted, too! This is why I created the 7-Day Sugar Detox program. The most effective way to break a sugar addiction is to detox, and this effective (and quick!) step-by-step plan is easily done in just 7 days.

I'm offering over 50% OFF if you sign up today here.

It takes all of the guesswork out of what to eat, what to avoid, and how to keep sugar cravings from ruining your best intentions! If you have any doubts about whether this program will work for you, see the 7-Day Sugar Detox success stories here. There is no doubt about it, this program WORKS and I'm confident it will for you too! 

This special offer expires on Friday

I can't wait to see you on board! My team and I are ready and waiting to support you.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Here are a few success stories from the program…

"Not only have I lost a few pounds but my clothes are looser and my rings come off a lot easier. I have also noticed that my complexion seems smoother and clearer. I have actually tamed the "sugar craving beast" in me!" - Julia

"My husband and I are absolutely loving it! We never feel hungry and the sugar cravings have virtually vanished! The recipes are amazing and the plan is so easy to follow! We are going to continue eating this way forever!" ~ Lori

"I have lost almost 5 pounds. I have eaten more delicious food this week than I have in my entire life. I have found the recipes so very delicious." ~ Glenna





P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment