Thursday, January 4, 2018

2018 health goals...see what people are up to!

In my email yesterday, I asked you to share your 2018 goals with me and I received so many AMAZING responses, thank you!!! I wish I could personally respond to each one of you. I'm still reading through them and LOVE seeing what you are striving for this year - you are inspiring me too! Just take a look…

"My goal is to eat less sugar eventually eating very little sugar.  It's so hard for me to turn it down.  However, when I don't eat sugar I feel fantastic.  In fact 6 months ago I gave up sugar and meat and I felt fantastic; but I haven't been able to stick to it.  It's so frustrating. I want to feel healthy; I need to lose weight and give up the sugar." - Mary Beth

"First on my list, I want to feel comfortable in my own skin. This has been on the list year after year. Nutrition and exercise are something I need to be conscious  of each day my goal is to let go of sugar and gluten and incorporate exercise each day." - Amanda

"My goals this year is to be the best nutrition and cooking teacher I can possibly be. I want to lead by example. Currently I still struggle with eating poor quality foods while I teach eating healthy. I desire to be more positive in my own mind, to myself. I know too much sugar and crap food makes me depressed, tired, and angry. I want to eat nutritious foods - consistently." - Rose

"My main goal is to eliminate all refined sugar from my diet forever.  I am finishing day 3 without any sugar today!  This will be hard because I am addicted and am an addict… I have finally been convinced of the danger of sugar.  I know I do not have enough control to eat sugar just occasionally.  One bite and I'll be back to eating it everyday." - Connie

"My goals for 2018 are to eliminate gluten, sugar and dairy. I have arthritis, IBS and a form of Colitis so these are huge triggers. Also to continue to lose weight.  Overall to be a healthier me." - Marisa

"My goal is to get healthier!  To stop worrying about work so much and to work out again on a regular schedule like I had been doing until 2 months ago.  My goal is also to stop eating sugar and processed foods and to really eat right.  My goal is to be just like you, Vani.  Those are my goals :) " - Catherine

If you haven't figured out your 2018 goals, I hope these amazing people inspire you to get started!

It especially warms my heart to see how many of you are working towards eating better and getting healthier. Our health should always be TOP PRIORITY.

Remember - I'm sending an invite to your inbox TOMORROW to join a very special group with the support of myself and my team, so make sure you open that email so you don't miss out!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers for Harley, there's no fever today and she's all smiles but this mama needs some sleep :)



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment