Wednesday, December 27, 2017

The Food Babe Army can’t be stopped! (Proof)

This year has been LIFE CHANGING and full of adventures and surprises. Two big developments happened in 2017, in case you missed it…

#1 –First and foremost in my heart, I became a mom. Harley was born in January and being her mom has brought me the greatest joy I've ever experienced. My biggest hope is that when she's all grown up, our food will not look like it does today – full of synthetic additives and dangerous pesticides. This has strengthened my resolve to keep fighting for a safer food system.

#2 – I (finally!) launched my own product line, called Truvani. This is how I will fight the food industry in 2018.

One thing I like to do at the end of the year is remember all the great things that the last 12 months have brought us and how far we've come…

You won't believe all that happened in 2017. Check the list here!

All the work we are doing, sharing information, asking companies to change, spreading the word about the dangers of GMO crops, synthetic pesticides, and chemical additives, and choosing to buy organic food at the grocery store is working. I'm so proud of my fellow activists and the Food Babe Army!

At times it can seem like our food is just getting worse or that good changes take FOREVER… but the truth is that we are winning the battle… and I truly believe we'll win the war.

See our 2017 accomplishments here… it will blow you away! 

I am incredibly excited about the new products that are currently under development at Truvani. We've accomplished so much in such a short period of time. This is our next step and your continued support will help! Stay tuned because I've got some big updates coming very soon.

If you know anyone who isn't part of the Food Babe Army yet, forward them this email and ask them to join the movement here: https://foodbabe.com/subscribe/

Here's to an INCREDIBLE 2018, which I believe will be our best year yet. Onward!

Xo,
Vani



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment