Wednesday, July 18, 2018

When I travel, I love packing this…

When I used to travel a lot for work, I'd always pack my own food to bring with me...

While others ate junky fast food and hotel buffets (loaded with preservatives, additives, sugar, etc), I ate healthy. And it was super rewarding.

Especially when it came to breakfast. I don't like starting my day with a sugary processed breakfast. It puts me into a food coma. I need something full of nutrients to keep me focused and ready for the day.

Here's exactly what I packed...

It's a breakfast travel pack. It's rich in fiber, and of course, it contains Plant Based Protein Powder.

I filmed a video showing you how I make them.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you like this recipe I shared today, you should also check out our new Plant Based Protein Powder. We are currently offering "Launch Special Pricing." And it's only available for a limited time. Get the deal here.

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment