Friday, July 20, 2018

real before and after pictures (plus, this goes away tonight)

Today is the last day to get our new Plant Based Protein Powder with our "Launch Special Pricing." Then, the price goes up.

You can learn more here…

...but first, I have a confession:

I struggled to eat healthy for YEARS.

I focused on my career. And I was often too starved for time to eat healthy. I'd often skip meals. Other times I'd eat lunch at my desk. And when the "3PM slump" hit, I'd make more BAD food choices.

It was all so tempting.

It was especially bad because everyone around me was doing the same thing. A burger here. A donut there. And my health was deteriorating FAST.

It all ended with me in the hospital.

It was a HUGE wake up call, and it's what made me finally decide to make my health a priority. And I started to make some changes...

Surprisingly, one of the easiest changes I made, also had the most noticeable effect..

Instead of skipping breakfast when I was in a pinch and then making bad food choices later in the day...

I would make a quick smoothie or shake. I added kale, strawberries, and some protein powder to round it out. 

These smoothies helped me stay full longer, curbed my cravings, and gave me the energy to power through my day.  Smoothies are the ultimate fast food.

Now, of course this is just one of the ways to use Plant Based Protein Powder. And it's perfect for someone who's busy and on the go. Especially when traveling.

You could try one of the recipes I shared with you this week, or even invent your own. One of the other people on the Truvani team has been enjoying Chocolate Truvani Protein Pancakes. In his words, "They're AMAZING!"

Now as you know, today is the last day to get our new Plant Based Protein Powder with our "Launch Special Pricing." Then, the price goes up.

I hope you give it a try. Here's the link:

Save 25% when you get one bag delivered each month

And of course, don't forget - we have a simple "Love the taste" guarantee. If you try this out, and don't like the taste, just ask for a refund. Even if you opened the bag already.

Xo,

Vani



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment