Tuesday, July 17, 2018

What does it taste like? I have the answer!

So, I just released our new Plant Based Protein Powder, and the #1 question people had was...

"What does it taste like?"

And I can relate.

I've been burned by bad protein powder…

Some plant based protein powders taste wayyy too sweet. Others taste too chalky. And some leave a horrible after taste.

And worse, when you look at the ingredient labels of some of these proteins you'll spot something like "Chocolate Natural Flavor," or "Stevia Extract" or "Organic Natural Flavors."

It's all so frustrating…

This is one of the reasons why I knew I had to create my own protein powder. And I'm a realist. I only wanted to use the best ingredients, but I also wanted it to taste great, too.

And I know we pulled it off.

Seriously. It tastes so good that you can add it into a delicious recipe - we share 5 on this page - or you can drink it with just plain water.

But don't take my word for it. Here are real reviews from people who had the opportunity to taste it:

"The fact that my 2 year old loves it should say everything about this product! He kept asking for "mo." - Corinn T.

"I'd give 2 thumbs up to this chocolate protein powder - all natural, very minimal ingredients, no artificial sweeteners and yet it tasted sweet and delicious. I'd definitely be happy to drink this for breakfast every morning!" - Stefani M.

"I've tried a lot of vegan protein powders and I am very impressed with Truvani protein powder. It taste great, mixes well and the texture is nice. I've had protein powders that tasted chalky before and was pleasantly surprised to find that this one is not chalky or gritty at all." - Melinda A.

I know it tastes great. And that's why we also offer a no questions asked "Love The Taste" Guarantee. Meaning, if you try our Protein Powder, and dislike the taste, just email our team and refund your order. Easy.

I never set out to create my own product line, but I now know that's exactly what I needed to do to force Big Food companies to change.

I'm also a realist. We must ensure we only put the best quality ingredients into our bodies, but it should feel great doing it. And that's why taste is so important.

So, try our Plant Based Protein Powder. This week we are offering a "launch special" where you can save about 25% when you get one bag auto shipped to you each month.

And there's a no hassle "Love The Taste" guarantee.

Xo,

Vani

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment