Monday, July 23, 2018

Exciting news...

So, last week we announced our newest product - Organic Plant Based Protein Powder...

And people kept asking, "I would like to try it... Do you have a sample I could buy?"

It's a new product. We weren't prepared to sell a large number of sample packs, but I spoke to our team. And over the weekend, they made it happen.

We now have a limited amount of Organic Plant Based Protein Samples for sale.

You can order one right here.

...But please limit yourself to just one sample per customer.

Plus - I have more good news.

If you order a sample, love it, and decide that you want to get on a monthly subscription of Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, contact the Truvani support team. They will credit the amount you spent on the sample towards your first month of the monthly subscription.

So, give it a try. Let me know what you think.

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. I love how some early reviews of our protein are revealing that people like the taste - check it out!

"I've used many protein powders even though I knew some of the ingredients were not the best for me. I am thrilled to have a product that is clean and delicious." - Robin H

"I received the chocolate protein powder sample and tried it this morning. It was delicious !! I've had the hardest time finding a protein powder that I like and that my body likes. I can't have dairy and whey and I'm also so picky about taste, so I gave up looking for protein powder. You guys totally nailed it!! " - Lisa O.

Try Truvani Organic Plant Based Protein Powder

P.P.S. I have another investigation coming out this week! Be sure to check your email.



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment