Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I'm disgusted!

I'm disgusted.

I've discovered that many ingredient labels are LIES.

Here's why...

When a product is contaminated by heavy metals, you are required to include a warning label in California.

So, I found this one product that didn't have a warning label and sent it off for independent testing.

And I was HORRIFIED by the results.

Read: Lies, Damned Lies, And Ingredient Labels

Why am I running these independent tests?

On July 16th, I will announce the third Truvani product.

It's vegan. It's non-GMO. It's USDA organic.

And I was testing products similar to the product that we planned to release.

The whole story is a little crazy.

Read the blog post to see the full story. 

Xo,

Vani

P.S. As you read it, try and guess the new product. Leave me a comment!



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment