Friday, July 13, 2018

Thank you (Check your email on Monday!)

On Tuesday, I asked you to "guess" what our next product could be…

And you had some great guesses.

As I mentioned, our new product will launch on July 16th.

To be the first to hear about it, hop on the waitlist right here:

Get On The Waitlist

Additionally, I'll be sharing two more things:

1. An important investigation into ingredients you'll never want to buy

2. I will be publishing some cool new recipe videos and exciting ways to use our new product. We have never did anything like this at Food Babe before, and I'm excited to share them.

It's all still so surreal to me.

I never set out to create my own product line, but after years of fighting Big Food, I knew I had to do it. And your support over the last few months has given me the energy to push forward.

I can't thank you enough.

This new product was difficult to create - I shared all the details about sourcing issues right here - but now that it's done. It's so worth it.

Come on and hop on the waitlist!

Xo,

Vani



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment