Monday, September 9, 2019

This company needs to be held accountable. Get ready.

There is a brand new food product on the market that literally hits me in the gut. 

It's a product made for young children, filled with the absolute WORST ingredients. It's manufactured by a large international food corporation who knows better because they don't use these ingredients in other countries with stricter laws.

I decided it was time to call them out and ask them to change. 

That's why I've been quietly working on a petition, and it's going to launch TOMORROW.

Can you guess which company I'm petitioning and why? Are you excited? Reply to this email and let me know!

I'm sitting here looking at all we've accomplished together and am in awe… 

  • We petitioned Subway to remove azodicarbonamide (aka the "yoga mat chemical") from their bread. And more than 50,000 petition signatures later - they removed it and all artificial ingredients. And then we later petitioned them to remove routine antibiotics - and they did. 
  • We petitioned the 2 largest beer makers (Anheuser Busch and MillerCoors) to publish the ingredients in their beers online. Within just 36 hours, we received confirmation that they would do just that. 
  • We called out Starbucks for the class IV caramel coloring in their famous Pumpkin Spice Latte, which prompted them to remove it from their drinks and post the ingredients in their drinks for the first time in history. 
  • Kraft finally answered our call to remove artificial dyes from their iconic Mac & Cheese. After 365,000 petition signatures, a visit to their headquarters, and a viral campaign, the artificial dyes were removed. This was a feat, but we did it. 

We did all of this together and I never could have done it without you. I'm beyond excited to launch a new petition and really hoping to have your support this week. I'll really need it. 

My team and I are putting the final touches on everything and will send details to your email once it's ready. 

I'll be in touch very soon…

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment