Wednesday, September 11, 2019

16k+ signatures and counting! Have you signed it?

At the time of writing this email we've now surpassed 16,000 signatures on our petition to Kellogg's. This is amazing!!! But our work is not done. We are taking on a multi-billion dollar food company, and need all the help we can get. 

** IMPORTANT: Please share our petition with everyone you know. Simply hit the social share buttons to share instantly. It takes 2 seconds. You can also forward this email.**

If everyone can get even one of their friends to sign, we will double our signatures overnight! Let's do this. Keep going! 

We've got to hold Kellogg's accountable. Artificial colors should NOT be in food - especially in food marketed with cartoons aimed at our children. 

These dyes require a warning label in other countries because they cause hyperactivity in children. Kellogg's knows this and doesn't use artificial colors in other countries. This is outrageous! 

Even if you're not a parent, or would never ever feed your child Kellogg's Baby Shark Cereal, your support for this petition is helping others. Not everyone knows what these artificial ingredients are doing to their kids. I get emails like this one all the time...

"After being told about your blog by family members, I have completely changed how I shop and feed my family.  And have seen improvements in my kids when we've cut out food dyes from our diet. I have one son that is borderline ADHD, has classic symptoms, and when he's had a red Gatorade, for example, he's off the chart crazy and goes bonkers.  It's insane what is in our food system in the USA, of all places!! It drives me crazy when I talk to moms who's kids have actually been diagnosed with ADHD and are medicated for it, but they give them colored gatorade or Cheetos or other foods that have food dye in them that are just pouring fuel on the fire and they don't even know it.  So, I gently point them to it because it's crazy how unaware most consumers are. It makes me sick and I for sure put my money where my mouth is and only shop organic and brands I know are striving for more whole natural foods. Thank you for all you do to push this agenda!! " - Emily

It is time to stop Kellogg's lies! If you do anything today, please share our petition and help spread the word. 

You are making a meaningful difference in our world and I can't thank you enough! 

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Make sure to follow along on Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates - things are heating up!

 

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment