Thursday, September 19, 2019

The #1 reason I take this

So, we just launched a new digestive enzyme. It's called Easy Enzymes, and people keep asking, "Why do you take a digestive enzyme?"

Here's the #1 reason:

You've heard the phrase "You are what you eat." 

But the truth is:

We are what we digest and absorb.

And Digestive Enzymes can help the digestive tract properly breakdown foods that contain difficult-to-digest nutrients*. 

So, we created the Truvani Digestive Enzyme, Easy Enzymes to help.

But you may have questions.

Important questions.

Like:

Question #1: "Does our body naturally produce digestive enzymes?"

Question #2: "How do I know if I should consider trying a digestive enzyme?"

And I have an answer for each of them. 

Question #1: "Does our body naturally produce digestive enzymes?"

Our body naturally produces digestive enzymes...

...But there are many factors that can affect our body's ability to produce enough enzymes.

Some of which include...

* Age

* Stress

* Poor gut health

* Chewing gum (crazy, right?)

* Genetics

* Lack of exercise

* Dietary changes

* Drinking alcoholic beverages

* Poor sleep quality

* Lack of variety in diet

And that's exactly why we created our broad-spectrum one-per-day Easy Enzymes supplement.

To help people who are worried about their gut health and digestion.

Question #2: "How do I know if I should consider trying a digestive enzyme?"

If you experience any of these, you may want to try Digestive Enzymes to see if it can help you. 

I actually started taking digestive enzymes when I would go out to eat at a restaurant. I'd keep them in my purse "just in case." 

...because sometimes the food I love doesn't love me back. 

Now you might have other questions…

...and I totally get it.

You can email the Truvani support team at support@truvani.com or you can see all the other questions and answers on this page here.

Just remember:

Right now, until September 23rd, you can try our new digestive enzyme, Easy Enzymes, for $18.74 on autoship. (the normal price is $24.99). 

And it's backed by a simple guarantee: try Easy Enzymes for 30 days. If you don't like the results, email our team before the 30th day and ask for a refund. 

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment