Friday, September 6, 2019

Quick...Sugar Detox Plan closing tonight.

Just a quick reminder that I'm closing the doors on my 7-Day Sugar Detox program tonight at midnight. 

The struggle is real… and I want to help you.

You eat a healthy diet. You exercise when you get the chance. And you do your best to avoid bad additives in your food.

Meanwhile, your favorite pants might not fit, you feel tired all the time, and you're moody. What gives?

Many of the very foods you've been told are good for you are actually flooding your body with SUGAR - which goes by dozens of sneaky names.

You know that a bowl of Froot Loops and a can of Coke are loaded with lots of sugar… but many "healthy" organic and non-GMO foods are loaded with as much (and sometimes MORE) sugar: 

Protein shakes, bars, granola, fruity yogurts, soups, and even salad dressing - can be loaded with added sugars. 

In the Food Babe 7-Day Sugar Detox I show you how these so-called healthy foods could be sabotaging your health (and your waistline). I give you my proven menu for curbing sugar cravings and resetting your taste buds. All of your food decisions are mapped out for you. The meal plan, shopping list, and recipe guide leave no room for interpretation… all the hard work is done! 

I'll give you easy swaps for addicting sugary foods and drinks, keeping your cravings satisfied. When you get withdrawal symptoms (many do), we will be there with proven strategies and support to help you make it through. 

You have me… my team… and hundreds of fellow "detoxers" in our private Facebook group cheering you on. I can't tell you how much it helps to have a support team on your side. 

Join today as the special savings end tonight. I won't be offering this program again until next year. 

Even if you can't start right away, no worries! You'll have access to the entire program, the guides, recipes, meal plans, videos and the private group, for life - so you can start any time that is convenient for you. But, you do need to get in now before we close it for the year.

If you have any doubts about what this program can do for you, read all the details and testimonials here. 

If you know anyone who struggles with sugar, ask them to team up with you and you can do this together!

I need this sugar detox so bad and I'll be doing it too.

Xo, 

Vani

P.S. Remember, the entire 7-Day Sugar Detox will not be available again until next year. I hope you use this opportunity to pick it up (it's only 29.99 vs. $125). Here's what people are saying about the program:

"My sugar intake was out of control! My worst time of day was from 8PM to 10PM, when I couldn't inhale enough cookies and/or dark chocolate truffles and/or ice cream. Every night I had to have something sweet. Then when I saw the Food Babe's message about the Sugar Detox, I knew that it was time to make another healthy change to my diet. The best part was getting on the scale and finding that I had lost 4 pounds! I am extremely motivated now, and even started to exercise. All in all, I am trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle and have confidence that I'll be able to continue to eat good foods!" - Lesli

"I am 85 and my husband is 87 and we have both just completed our 7-day Sugar Detox. To date he has lost 5-lbs. and I have lost 2.5-lbs., although I have more to lose than he, proportionately. We have both noticed our desire for sweets has pretty well disappeared and I in particular, have been addicted to sugar my entire life. Also, strangely enough, my arthritic hip seems to be much better." - Greta

"From a physical aspect not only have I lost a few pounds but my clothes are looser and my rings come off a lot easier. I have also noticed that my complexion seems smoother and clearer. I have actually tamed the "sugar craving beast" in me!" - Julia

 

 

 

 

 

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment