Thursday, September 5, 2019

Need help for intense sugar cravings?

It's hard to stop eating sugar. 

I'm not gonna lie, it's not easy.

But this plan I put together works. 

It will help you take a hard look at your habits, cravings, emotional triggers and food choices. 

It is a proven system that is very effective and has helped thousands of people stop sugar cravings, make better food choices, and lose weight.

Join the Food Babe 7-Day Sugar Detox Program (sign up ends tomorrow)

I know from personal experience how changing your diet can transform your life. I created the 7-Day Sugar Detox to help people, who like myself, suffer from intense sugar cravings. And it works! 

"I lost 10 lbs and am feeling great. The recipes are excellent! In addition to benefiting from quitting sugar, we also gained an appreciation for cooking meals from scratch and being more engaged in the kitchen." - William

"To be honest I thought I would fall apart by day 3, because I give up easily at times with detoxes or diets. But this sugar detox was something different. I'm a sweets girl. I would always buy a candy bar at the checkout at the grocery store & eat it on the car ride home. Well, I haven't done that since I started the sugar detox! By following the guidelines & putting effort into making grocery lists & food prep, I feel great. I lost 9.5 lbs during the 7 day sugar detox!" - Alexis

"I am 85 and my husband is 87 and we have both just completed our 7-day Sugar Detox. To date he has lost 5-lbs. and I have lost 2.5-lbs., although I have more to lose than he, proportionately. We have both noticed our desire for sweets has pretty well disappeared and I in particular, have been addicted to sugar my entire life. Also, strangely enough, my arthritic hip seems to be much better." - Greta

"My wife has been trying to get me to reduce my sugar intake, but it has had such a hold on me for so long; I didn't know where to start. I'm happy to say, I just completed the 7 day sugar detox. It was a great experience! The biggest difference was the food. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it all. The other thing that was noteworthy was, upon completion, I didn't have much of a desire for sugar. At least not in mass quantities. I am only a have few days removed from it, but I still desire to eat healthy… For me it is less about the weight loss and more about good health for me and my family. Thank you food babe! (I lost 14 lbs and I feel great)" - Matt

There is no reason why you can't do this too. Just commit by signing up now and we'll take it from here together.

I drastically cut the price to make it affordable for you. Similar programs cost $60 to $100 (or more), so this is an incredible chance to do something good for your body. 

You can do this plan any time, repeat it, extend it, and keep all of the tools, strategies, and recipes for life. The entire program will not be available again until next year, so if you want to sign up, you will need to by tomorrow. 

Getting sugar under control has powerfully changed the way I feel. It helped me lose unwanted pounds for good, made my skin glow and improved my overall health. And, it's the #1 struggle you write to me about.

Sign up here. I'll send the entire program to your email instantly. 

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Remember - The entire Sugar Detox Program is yours to keep FOR LIFE. You can refer to the guides, videos, and recipes, and repeat them as many times as you'd like. Some people like to lengthen their detox past the 7 days. Other people, like me, like to repeat it a few times per year to reset the body. The choice is yours. So if you can't start the detox next week or this month, it doesn't matter. You can do it ANY TIME that works for you. 

 

 

 

 

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment