Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Check out Truvani’s latest product release

Yesterday I sent you an email mentioning a second "must-have" thing I bring with me everytime I eat out - and today you can see what it is:

(If you just can't wait, you can click the link here)

It's something I've wanted to share with you since the beginning of Truvani.

Because fact is…

I LOVE food.

But it doesn't always love me back lol.

Sometimes after eating my favorite foods I get bloated and definitely don't feel my best.

So, I reached out to some friends to see what I could do.

Thankfully, they had an AMAZING supplement suggestion.

So I took their (genius) advice, and noticed a world of difference.

And after years of taking this recommended supplement, I went ahead and created one that passed Truvani's high standards.

It also happens to be the second "must-have" I keep stocked in my purse when I eat out.

And I absolutely LOVE it!

It's allowed me to enjoy my favorite foods while keeping those nasty belly bloats at bay. 

On that note…

Click Here To See What It Is

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment