Monday, September 23, 2019

Answer this question

Ever feel weird after eating certain types of food?

Maybe a little bloated?

Or "heavy?"

Last week we introduced our new product - Easy Enzymes - and we asked people why they bought it. Here's what they said:

  • I bought Easy Enzymes because of how they feel after eating certain foods, like beef. "I can feel bad for up to 48 hours."

  • I bought Easy Enzymes because of how I feel after eating carbs or dairy. "I feel bloated after eating these foods."

  • I bought Easy Enzymes because I love huge salads, but "I dread how I feel after eating them."

You see, we love good food.

But it doesn't always love us back.

And that's why people use digestive enzymes. 

Digestive enzymes can help with metabolic and digestive support* 

And that's why we are happy about our new product, Easy Enzymes, which is Truvani's new digestive enzyme.

You can learn about it here

Now, here's the thing…

Truvani Easy Enzymes is available at launch special pricing.

(This is your chance to save up to 25% off retail with monthly delivery).

But it expires tonight. 

It's simple really:

The retail price of our Easy Enzyme is $24.99 

However, if you order today, on autoship, it's only $18.74.

Here's the link

You get 30 days to try it, and if you aren't completely in love, you get a full refund, no questions asked.

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment