Saturday, September 14, 2019

It is YOUR job to be her parent...

I leaped out of my seat when I read this email. I received this shortly after launching the Kellogg's petition this week.

We all have personal responsibility, but there are still a lot of people out there who don't know the truth about the food they are eating and buying for their kids.

What about the parents who trust their doctors and give their children ADHD medications, not realizing that removing artificial colors from their diet could make a world of difference?

What about the kids on the school lunch program eating Froot Loops full of risky dyes and preservative BHT?

You may know the risks in our food - but not everyone does. I'd dare say that MOST people would be SHOCKED if they knew what the government allows in food products...

Did you know that there's an artificial color in Baby Shark Cereal that is banned from cosmetics because it's a cancer risk? Yet they put it in kid's cereal! (This is Red #3).

Most people do not know what additives like Red #3, Yellow #5, and BHT could be doing to their health or the health of their kids. 

I've made it my mission to tell people the truth. And I want companies to change, because it is wrong to sell poisons for profit. Especially when it's being marketed towards our children.

Let's hold Kellogg's accountable. Continue signing and sharing this petition.

We are now over 38,000 signatures strong and growing every minute... Thank you for your voice.

Xo, 

Vani

 

P.S. I shared this on Instagram yesterday and there were over a 900 comments! If you're on Instagram, make sure to follow me.

 

 

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment