Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Are you reaching for sugar every night like me?

So I've had a bit of a problem lately… The happy go-lucky summer season got to me... 

Every evening after dinner and reading with my daughter, I get her into bed for the night. And then I head STRAIGHT for my pantry. 

That's where I find the dried mangos that I LOVE… 

and my organic chocolate bars (better than Skittles, but still full of SUGAR!)

...and sometimes organic ice cream :)

My little nighttime sugar habit is getting out of control - and it's time to make the cravings stop.

But, cutting out sweets isn't easy - can you relate? The #1 thing that people email me about is how to curb sugar cravings. 

So I'm planning to do something soon that I haven't done in a while, but it's time. And, I'm inviting you to join me. I'll share with you everything that I'm doing, step-by-step, to nip sugar cravings in the bud.

I know we all just got back from a long weekend, so I'll let you know the details tomorrow. Make sure to check your inbox then so you don't miss out.

Do you want to get your sugar cravings under control too? Are you excited about what I have to share? Reply to this email and tell me why. 

Let's ditch sugar together… I'll even make it fun. No one should have to do this alone. 

Xo, 

Vani


P.S. If your friends and families are struggling with sugar cravings too (I mean, who isn't?!?) please share this email with them and ask them to subscribe to this newsletter here.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment