Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Time sensitive - gone in a few hours

Just a quick reminder...

Launch special pricing on Glorious Gut - our new probiotic - ends in a few short hours.

Here's the link - save up to 25% off retail

Plus, when you place your order today, you'll get our all new "Gut Health Recipe Guide," with your purchase. 

When I started my health journey, the first supplement I ever took was a probiotic, and I never looked back. We now know how important our gut is for our overall health and probiotics support our gut. 

If you've been thinking about trying our probiotic, now is the time to do it. It's our #1 most requested product, and we are offering it to our most loyal customers first… at a special price… as our way of saying thank you for supporting us. 

So, try our new probiotic today. 

Xo, 

Vani

P.S. I never set out to create a product line, but after years of fighting Big Food, I realized that I had to do it. Big companies don't change fast enough and if the world needs better products, I knew I'd have to make them myself.

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment