Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Believe the hype?

Tomorrow we are launching a BRAND NEW product. It's been our #1 requested product, and we've been working on getting it juuuusstt right for over a year.

In yesterday's email, we talked about the topic of gut health. I shared a little with you about my story, and what I did to restore the health of my gut.

Today, I'll tell you what ended up happening. 

I'm a big believer that your overall (mind and body) health starts in the gut.

Here's what some of you had to say...

"I'm a total believer in gut health and that having a strong immune system comes from what we eat, how we eat, and most of all staying alkaline and balanced in our gut by taking pre and probiotics!" - Kelly M

"I believe the hype and I am trying to get my gut together. I have several health challenges, and I have made a commitment to myself that I deserve to be healthy, and I fully believe it begins in the gut!" - J.C.

"YES! I believe the hype! Gut health is EVERYTHING!" - Allegra T.

Here's What Happened

After just a few weeks of working on balancing my gut, I started to notice some little things…

My mind felt clear.

My body felt good.

My skin looked fantastic!

I was sold. Brains, beauty and microbiome - indeed.

Big News Tomorrow

Tomorrow, Aug. 21st, we are launching a brand new product. 

Any idea what it might be?

Hit reply and send me your guess!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Tomorrow is the big day! Watch for an email with the product announcement!

I also filmed a new video for you all about bacteria (it's pretty funny) watch for it tomorrow…..

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment