Thursday, August 15, 2019

I was ADDICTED

When I say I used to LOVE Chick-fil-A, I'm not kidding…

I was ADDICTED. 

Being addictive is good for business, right? 

After meeting with Chick-fil-A executives and having continuous conversations throughout the years - I know they are aware that MSG is a problem, but they aren't willing to sacrifice that addicting taste. 

It's what keeps customers coming back for more and it's why my mouth still waters when I see one of their sandwiches, despite not actually having one in over 10 years!

The MSG is real people! And I'm not alone. 

That's why my brand new Chick-fil-A investigation is kickin 'up some serious controversy!

Some people are thankful… and some don't want to know the truth about Chick-fil-A's beloved sandwiches. 

Read and share Chick-fil-A's ingredients with your friends:

https://foodbabe.com/here-are-the-55-ingredients-in-a-chick-fil-a-sandwich-should-you-eat-them

We can write letters to the company, sign petitions, and ask them to change - but the truth is this: 

They are gonna do what they wanna do, so it's up to us. 

That's why we need to educate those around us by sharing what's really in Chick-fil-A's food. Some people won't want to hear it, but you never know who's life you may change!

Chick-fil-A was something I thought was healthier and a better alternative to most fast food places, because it was lower in calories. I was astonished when I found out the truth, but this is how I turned my health around. 

Just because something looks "cleaner" than other fast food, doesn't mean that it really is. 

Forward this email to your loved ones and share this brand new investigation on Facebook and Instagram

We are making a difference together! Go, Food Babe Army, Go! 

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment