Friday, August 23, 2019

My doctor said I should take one and it changed my life

I've got another story for you today.

But first I want to let you know that our New Probiotic Glorious Gut, is now available - and is selling fast.

In fact, we are anticipating that we will run out soon. If you want to snap it up (before the special pricing ends), I suggest that you do so now.

But back to my story...

Have you ever been called "CRAZY"?

At this point, I pretty much consider it a compliment.

While much of the world knows and takes probiotics today, I began taking a probiotic over 12 years ago. 

(Back before it was cool)

My doctor said I should take one, but it was a different time then. 

You could go to the store, find one or two probiotics available, and just walk out with one. No problem. 

Now there's a gazillion of them on the shelf. In every store. Vitamin stores. Supermarkets. And the kids' lemonade stand down the block.

It can make you feel crazy. 

But here's the truth:

I believe taking a probiotic was a BIG turning point in my health journey. So, when I co-founded Truvani, I had to create one. 

And many of you believe the same thing:

It's the #1 most requested Truvani product. 

Personally, I love working on product development. It's where I can ensure we pick all the right ingredients for our product and where the researcher in me gets to shine. 

At first, it was tough. When I started to do competitive research, I was GOBSMACKED. 

Which product should you trust? 

How many strains of probiotic do you need?

Well...

Different bacterial strains have different benefits.

So when formulating a probiotic you can choose to include ones that focus specifically on skin health, or immunity support, or digestive health. 

Well, I wanted one to do it all…

So, I put together my DREAM formula, and my team thought it was crazy. 

But after working with me for a year, no one was surprised.

The truth is, the cost to create a probiotic with more strains costs more money… and some companies likely cut strains to cut costs. 

But here at Truvani we believe in creating the best. We put our customers first, and if you can get all the good stuff in one probiotic, I say we do it. 

And that's why I'm happy to introduce you to…

Glorious Gut, Truvani's new plant-based probiotic. 

We've included 15, properly dosed strains to deliver a wide range of benefits.

(Some other brands "strain wash" their probiotic. The bulk of the product only has 2 or 3 strains. They lightly "dust" the other strains to save money and look better on the label). 

Not at Truvani. 

We used 15 balanced strains and I share each of them on our new product page. 

Click the link to see all 15 strains and how they can help. 

Get this powerful probiotic while supplies last.

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment