Thursday, August 22, 2019

Sorry, it's going to sell out.

So, this is a little nuts...

Yesterday, I announced that our brand new probiotic Glorious Gut was available.

Within a few hours, my team got me on an emergency phone call:

"Vani we have an issue," one said.

My heart started racing...

"The response to the probiotic has been amazing - too good actually. It looks like we are going to sell out."

We had a gut feeling that this probiotic would be great, but this is crazy.

If this keeps up there's a good chance we may run out of inventory and need to back-order the product. 

So, if you're interested in our new probiotic, now is the time to pick it up. Here's the link where you can learn all about it. 

I also want you to know 2 things. When I first learned about the chance that we might sell out, I had two questions for our team:

My first question was: "If people subscribe, will they still get the second shipment?" They assured me the answer was "Absolutely."

(We hold back some inventory to satisfy our existing subscribers to minimize inventory problems for existing subscribers).

My second question was: "Can we make more?" And they said the answer is, of course, yes. But it may take additional time and require us to back-order the product.

So, if you're thinking about trying our new Glorious Gut probiotic, now is the time to do it.

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment