Tuesday, August 13, 2019

SEE the 55 ingredients in a Chick-fil-A sandwich

I had an early love affair with Chick-fil-A. While in college, I'd eat there at least 3 to 4 times a WEEK, sometimes more. I'd pick up one of their sandwiches on my way back from the gym and thought they were good for me because they only had about 400 calories. If only I knew then what I do now.

See what's in Chick-fil-A's food today in my BRAND NEW investigation.

And you're not going to believe what's in their new Mac & Cheese that everyone's talkin' about. 

If you know anyone in a serious love affair with Chick-fil-A, please share this new investigation with them. I wish I knew this information earlier! 

Xo,

Vani

P.S. I once promised Chick-fil-A that if they make their menu items additive-free, I'd rent a cow costume or whatever they wanted and run up and down the street on live TV. That promise still stands! 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment