Friday, April 7, 2017

Last day! Enrollment ends in a few hours.

The Food Babe Spring Slim Down FREE Bonus ($39.99 value) with annual membership ends tonight! It has 50 of my favorite slimming recipes that will help you look and feel your best by this summer, including breakfasts, grab-and-go healthy lunches, family friendly main meals, soups, salads, juices, smoothies, snacks and desserts. 

Just to give you a glimpse of what it's like on the Food Babe Eating Guide Program, here's what some members are saying:

"This membership is the best money spent! Our health is priceless and this membership is our Bible. Since purchasing the annual membership and transitioning to a more healthy lifestyle, we feel so much better and we have both lost 15 pounds each! Not only are we living a healthier life because we are eating better, but we are decreasing the chance of developing ailments!!!"  - Joe & Sue

"I would encourage anyone to read her articles and get her menu plans. As for me, I have lost sixty six pounds to date. Let me encourage each of you to take this amazing journey. You will never look back in defeat again. It is beyond worth it."  - Jennifer

"I've been following your eating guide for 3 months now and have averaged 4lb a week loss. It's brilliant… Thank you very much for this eating guide. I love the recipes. I am happy with the menus I have and will continue to follow them." - Claire

This program gives you all of the tools you need to finally get on track with your eating, and I'd love for you to join us.

Sign up with an annual membership and instantly download this month's guide here before enrollment closes at midnight!

Xo,

Vani

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment