Thursday, April 6, 2017

The absolute worst diet to follow.

Recently a friend showed me the annual ranking by U.S. News and World Report of what they consider the "Best Diets" in America. Taking a quick glance at their rankings, I knew that something wasn't right.

Find out the absolute worst diet to follow and read the brand new post here. 

Most diets out there put ZERO focus on the quality of the food itself and no emphasis on whether the food is unprocessed or free of chemical additives.

A whole food and unprocessed diet is the secret to staying in shape, feeling vital, and being healthy. Other diets just don't cut it when they induce you to eat a lot of chemical calories and lock you into bad habits that kill your ability to maintain your weight. The old motto, "Garbage In, Garbage Out", is so true! There is no doubt about it – you feel horrible when you feed your body fast and processed food.

I've learned that the only way to feel great is to stop outsourcing my food to corporations and spend more time preparing meals at home. When I began cooking and eating whole foods, my health soared as a result and I dropped a ton of weight – and now I never look back.

I know that many of you don't know where to start, or even how to cook (believe me, I've been there). I've figured out how to navigate this over-processed food world and I will show you how to do it with ease, peace of mind and an easy-to-follow plan.

The Food Babe Eating Guide will help you opt out of this broken system and finally break free from the grips of the food industry. We can't control what they are doing to our food, but we can control what we put in our mouths every day.  

For as little as $17.99 a month (or $9.99 a month for an annual membership) you'll have the full support of the Food Babe Team every month, new recipes and meal plans each month, a Starter Guide, a community forum + access to exclusive member-only bonuses.

Sign up here for an annual membership by Friday, April 7th (yes, tomorrow!) and I'll also give you the Food Babe Spring Slim Down as a bonus! This guide includes 50 of my favorite slimming recipes that will help you look and feel your best by summer.

Here are all the details.

We are here to support you in your journey, answering any question you have along the way. Feel free to reach out to us!

Much Love,
Vani

P.S. Remember the Spring Slim Down BONUS is only available through this Friday, April 7, Midnight EST. Next week I'm getting back to bringing you more food investigations on the blog, so stay tuned!

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment