Monday, February 9, 2015

I can't believe it!

I'm about to leave for NYC to release my new book The Food Babe Way, but before I go I must share this breaking news with you.

Hearing that a multi-billion dollar company is changing their ingredients because of our work is one of the best feelings in the world. 

It's why I do what I do. Having this success is what keeps me going. The food companies can't stand it either and will make up stuff to tell the press – like they never spoke to me. This is why the giant food companies continue to lose our trust – they can't admit defeat and they certainly can't be honest with us about the safety of their ingredients.

In January, I emailed and called both General Mills and Kellogg's – they did not take my requests seriously and instead made excuses for using BHT here in the United States when they don't in other countries. I knew what they were telling me was very misleading and I knew a petition was the only answer to get them to act.

To my surprise and delight, both companies started responding to the media on Thursday in a shocking twist of events.

Now it's our time to hold them accountable. Here's a breaking update on this campaign and what to do next.

Read the brand new update here.

How long should it really take for a company to stop using an ingredient they already don't use in Europe?

We must demand a timeline. Millions of children are eating this chemical every day – and it's time for this stop.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. The Food Babe Way hits bookstores everywhere – I hope you'll get your copy. Supporting this book, supports this movement. I can't thank you enough! Again, bonuses end tonight at Midnight – I wish I could extend it but my team has to manually enter everything and I want to make sure you get your bonuses this week when you get your book!

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment