Wednesday, February 4, 2015

They are processed to death!

Today I've got a brand new post for ya!

I know many of you have been wanting the know the truth about the various kinds of vegetable oils, how they are processed and how to choose the best kind for your cooking needs and your diet.

I cover all of the labeling buzz words and tell you exactly what you need to know! 

Read the brand new post here.

Xo,

Vani 

P.S. There's something big coming - can't wait to tell you about it!

P.P.S. If you want more life changing information about your food and what to buy, you've got to check out my Ultimate Grocery Guide – it has over 40 pages of critical information and grocery lists for every major grocery store in the US! I am giving this away free when you order my new book The Food Babe Way as a gift! Get it here. Offer ends in just a few days.

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment