Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sending you lots of love today!

I just got back home from spending the afternoon signing books here in my hometown. Right before my talk, I glanced up, saw the crowd, and then tears started rolling down my face. I just couldn't help it.

I never thought in a million years I would be where I am today. Thank you for standing with me, supporting this book and being part of this movement with me.

I am just a regular everyday person like you. Don't let anyone ever tell you, you have to be a nutritionist or scientist to figure this out. We all have the ability to change our bodies, our health and the world once we find out what's really in our food.

Reading your comments, reviews and seeing pictures of you and your copies of The Food Babe Way are keeping me so inspired!

"I just got the book and can't put it down"

"I started the first 3 habits, and I've already lost weight!"

"Day 16 is crazy! – I skipped ahead in the book and can't believe what's happening in these mainstream sit-down restaurants!"

Everyone will know the truth soon. This is a revolution. Keep spreading the word and sharing what you learn.

Much love to you all.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Vani

P.S. Check out the rest of my book tour schedule here. I would love to meet you in person!

The Food Babe Way is available everywhere books are sold!

***Watch the book trailer where I share what I used to look like before The Food Babe Way here. I can't even believe it sometimes! I am so happy to have my health now.***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment