Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Are you eating healthy cereal that isn't?

It's estimated 94% of us have cereal in the cabinet – but a century ago hardly anyone did.

I've always loved cereal and as a child I downed bowls of Golden Grahams for breakfast and sometimes dinner too.

When I grew up, I ate Fiber One on top of my yogurt while sitting in my cubicle at work. I thought it was very healthy for my body (because of all that fiber and would help me lose weight), and just didn't understand why I didn't look and feel my best after eating it.

Thankfully I found much healthier cereal later in life. I share those in this brand new post plus I discuss what is really going on in the "healthy cereal" industry. 

Read it all here.

 

Once you find out what's happening, your decision making process will be forever changed! Please spread the word and share with your loved ones.

Xo,

Vani 

P.S. Have you gotten my #1 National Best Selling book The Food Babe Way yet? What are you waiting for? You can start the 21 day program to break free from the toxins in your food today. Get your copy below:

***How did I get all this passion to change the food industry? Watch the video that explains it all here.***

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment