Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Answer this and you could be going on vacation!

How Has Food Babe & Finding Out What's In Your Food Changed Your Life?

Answer this one simple question on video and receive 4 nights at one of my favorite wellness resorts in the world. Organic food + spa + ocean, what could be any better? Plus a bunch of amazing wellness supplies every household needs!

See the full contest details here. (It ends on Saturday so enter soon!)

Whether you have already read a copy of The Food Babe Way or are a new reader of the blog, share your life-changing story in a quick video and post it online. 

Not only will there be two grand prize winners, there will be 12 more! So a total of 14 of you will win.

I know sharing our stories online will help grow our movement! It is so motivating and inspiring to hear how we've changed our health with this information. We can all learn and teach each other what is possible when you start to learn about what's really in your food. 

I have to tell ya, I was pretty nervous sharing my before pictures and story but it just had to be done. I hope you also have the courage to share your life with me and others. 

Can't wait to see what you have to say. The video entries I have watched thus far have completely warmed my heart!

Please read all contest details here (including description of the prizes!).

Good Luck!

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. I wanted to make sure you saw this offer I posted on facebook! If you've been reading my new book The Food Babe Way, then you know how incredibly important it is to carry your own filtered water with you whenever possible! The Thinksport insulated bottle is one of my favorites to take to airports (for hot tea after security to take on board) and on the go. Since the bottle is double insulated it won't sweat which is great for storing it in your purse or gym bag and keeps liquids hot or cold for hours! Thinksport printed a special ‪‎Food Babe Army bottle for us because I love it so much! Use the code "FOODBABE10" at checkout for 10% off your entire purchase. This is a special printing - these bottles will only be available for the next 24 hours. Enjoy! Get one here.

 

****Have you gotten my #1 National Best Selling book The Food Babe Way yet? What are you waiting for? You can start the 21 day program to break free from the toxins in your food today.*****

Get your copy below:

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment