Wednesday, January 8, 2020

It's hard to quit sugar, here's help

Wowza! I opened up my email yesterday and was thrilled to find so many kind words from y'all! 

I'm glad that you've been implementing the health tips I've been sending since the start of the New Year - and some of you are already feeling the results… like fewer sugar cravings! 

This is incredible because sugar is something that almost all of us struggle with. It's the NUMBER ONE thing that people write to me about. 

That's why I opened up enrollment in my 7-Day Sugar Detox Program and would LOVE to have you on board! Sign up here, enrollment closes on Friday.

If you've tried to quit sugar in the past with no luck, don't blame yourself. The real problem is NOT your willpower...

I will show you that you CAN win the battle against sugar. You CAN finally take control of your cravings. This will allow you to enjoy more energy, fewer mood swings, and lose weight. You don't need to starve yourself. You don't need to eat processed, pre-packaged "sugar-free" foods. All you need is this simple, step-by-step plan that's worked for over 4,000 people.

It's absolutely life changing to be so in tune with your body that you immediately know how to feed it for its optimum energy and vitality. When people around you are eating nutritionally-dead foods like Chick-Fil-A, you don't even get the slightest bit tempted because you know what it would do to your energy, your liver and your well being. To have this insight, is such a great gift. I hope you find this too.

After research and my own experience, I've come to this conclusion – If you are craving something, you are not getting enough of something else – figure out what it is! And don't stop until you do.

Which brings me to my health tip for today that will help you IMMEDIATELY with sugar cravings and you can start right away…

Healthy Habit #5: Enjoy a Daily Green Drink.

By "green drink", I mean drinking a smoothie or a juice made mostly from kale, romaine lettuce, spinach, and other leafy veggies…

This is the best fast food available and a superb way to add more veggies to your diet. I've found, too, that green drinks alleviate bad food cravings because they provide a burst of nutrition – one that's not usually present in the typical American diet. 

When your body doesn't get what it needs nutritionally speaking, cravings kick in. Once you start to pump your body with greens, you'll start craving them instead! 

Ready to give it a try?

Three Ways To Make A Green Drink: 

  1. GREEN JUICE: To make green juice you use a juicer that extracts the pulp/fiber from the produce. When juice is separated from the fiber, it is easier for your body to absorb all of the nutrients, giving you an instant boost of energy. It also zaps away sugar cravings. All you will need is a good juicer and a batch of organically grown produce. When juicing, it is very important to remember to keep the fruit juice to a minimum – my general rule is NO fruit at all or one small piece of fruit per 12 ounce juice (such as half an apple). 
  2. GREEN SMOOTHIE: To make a smoothie, you use a blender and leave the fiber intact, so you're eating the entire vegetable or fruit. This will provide a healthy hefty dose of fiber, vitamins, minerals, live enzymes, and phytonutrients. All of these nutrients boost your antioxidant intake and enhance your body's natural detoxification process. Simply take a large handful of leafy greens and throw it right in your blender along with a bit of frozen fruit (usually berries, as these are low in sugar) and some good fat and protein (like chia and hemp seeds). 
  3. WHEATGRASS SHOT: The simplest way to have a green drink is to knock back a shot of wheatgrass juice, but let me warn you...it's going to be strong in taste, so it's not for the faint of heart. Wheatgrass is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available and a mere ounce is the nutritional equivalent of two pounds of dark green leafy vegetables!

BONUS TIP: Swish the juice or smoothie in your mouth or move your jaw up and down for a couple of seconds before swallowing. This will release saliva, which contains important digestive enzymes that are crucial in delivering key nutrients to your cells. Don't just slam down a smoothie or juice – you need that chewing action for digestive enzymes to do their magic! 

I'm sharing these health tips with you because they can change your life, as they have mine. I now look in the mirror and see this glow that was never there during years where I didn't love my body or myself. Miracles can happen, when you take care of yourself. 

If you have any questions about my 7-Day Sugar Detox Program, simply reply to this email and I'll get back to you. And, remember enrollment closes on Friday… 

Sign up here. I'll send the entire program to your email instantly. 

Xo, 

Vani

 

P.S. Here's what people are saying about the Sugar Detox Program…

"I am on day 3 and can already notice an improvement in energy, hunger levels, cravings, and mood. I've even lost 5 lbs. I was in disbelief!" - Bianca

"I just completed the 7-Day Sugar Detox. It was a great experience! I think my relationship with food is taking a much needed positive turn. For me it is less about the weight loss and more about good health for me and my family. I lost 14 lbs and I feel great." - Matt

"The recipes are so good, I don't crave for sugar or feel hungry. Before trying this out, I had frequent headaches and was always tired. This is the first time a diet has actually worked for me." - Archana 

"Today is day 7 of the detox and I am feeling SO great. Feeling lean and energetic! I am going to continue eating this way as it's spurred a weight loss that I've been struggling with. I'm down almost 5 pounds (and measurements changing too!)" - Diana

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment