Monday, January 6, 2020

I do this EVERY morning

If you've been following along since the start of the New Year, I began sharing 7 HEALTH TIPS that have changed my life. I'm sending one new habit to your email each day, and now it's time to share Habit #3! And as it's the start of the week, it just feels like the right time to share how I start off each morning…

Healthy Habit #3 - Drink Warm Lemon Water With Cayenne Pepper First Thing In The Morning.

Maintaining this daily habit has AMAZING health benefits...

Imagine getting sick less, feeling lighter, having regular eliminations, clearer skin, more energy and having a boost in your metabolism leading to weight loss over time. 

How does it work? Drinking lemon water on an empty stomach provides a super stimulant to the liver, your main detoxifying organ in the body. Your liver will release uric acid and create bile to safely eliminate environmental and lifestyle toxins that would otherwise be trapped in your digestive system longer. The liver is at its most active in the morning, and the lemon helps speed up the elimination of toxins. Don't be surprised if you have to go to the bathroom quickly; this indicates the habit is working.

As you may know, keeping your liver and digestive system clean and in optimal condition will help your body prevent diseases like cancer in the future. The liver has hundreds of vital functions that support health and a healthy liver can support clearer eyes, healthier skin, a better attitude, and a more balanced weight. 

Combining cayenne with lemon increases the detoxing effect and raises the temperature of your body increasing your metabolism. Drinking this combination will cleanse your body every single day safely and naturally. 

How To Make Your Morning Lemon Water:

  1. Prepare the night before: Every night, fill your tea pot with filtered water and take one lemon from the fridge and place it on the counter. Place your cayenne pepper bottle on the counter along with a cup filled halfway with water next to your lemon.
  2. As soon as you get up in the morning: Turn your kettle on to heat up the water for a few minutes. Pour the heated kettle water into your cup that is already half full with room temperature water.
  3. Add lemon and cayenne to your water: Using a lemon squeezer, squeeze one half of the lemon into the water and sprinkle with a dash of cayenne pepper (optional), and drink. 
  4. Sip this mixture with a glass straw so that your teeth aren't exposed to the acid. Drink at least 12 ounces, followed by another 8 ounces of filtered plain water afterwards, before you eat or drink anything else.

One of the most incredible benefits I've noticed is that this habit curbs my cravings for sugar… 

My sugar cravings used to be through the ROOF! People used to call me the queen of candy, because I always had some on me. 

I've since learned to incorporate healthy habits, such as my morning lemon water habit, which tackled my intense sugar cravings. It's incredible that something as SIMPLE as this would make such a huge difference, but it really does.

If you want to beat a sugar addiction for good, I just opened up enrollment in my 7-Day Sugar Detox Program: DETAILS HERE

I give you my proven menu for curbing sugar cravings and resetting your taste buds. All of your food decisions are mapped out for you. The meal plan, shopping list, and recipe guide tell you exactly what to eat. I'll give you easy swaps for addicting sugary foods and drinks, keeping your cravings satisfied. If you have withdrawal symptoms, we will be there with proven strategies and support to help you make it through. You have me… my team… and fellow "detoxers" in our private Facebook group cheering you on. I can't tell you how much it helps to have a support team on your side. 

And whatever you do, don't forget to check your email tomorrow for Health Tip #4… 

This one has to do with WHEN to eat (and really helps with sugar cravings too!)

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you know anyone who is a candy addict (like I used to be) please forward this life-changing information to them! I sure wish I knew these tips earlier.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment