Wednesday, February 27, 2019

What I eat for breakfast almost every single day... and more!

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind! My daughter turned 2, and then we flew across the country to California to promote my new book Feeding You Lies, had a huge launch party here in Charlotte, was on the cover of a magazine, had a road trip to welcome a new baby nephew and do a talk/book signing in Charleston, SC, and have been on what feels like a million interviews.

These interviews and events have been crucial in getting the word out about how the food industry is lying to us and what we can do about it. The more people listen to them and share – the more we have the chance to change the world. So that's why I am sharing some of my favorites here today…

If you want to know what makes me tick, why I became a food activist, and how I REALLY eat – grab some (organic) popcorn and listen in! 

Watch and listen to these brand new videos & podcasts here.

You'll hear me discuss…

  • What I eat for breakfast (almost) every single day
  • My journey to health and how I started blogging
  • How the food industry dupes us (straight from my new book!)
  • The 3 simple questions I ask myself before I sit down to eat
  • What I practically had to sneak on the plane on my flight to California (funny!)

Did I say anything that surprised you in these interviews? Tell me in the comments here! I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Xo,
Vani

P.S. Please share these interviews with your friends. The food industry can't keep up with their tricks and lies if everyone knows about them. This is the best way we create change, so thank you for spreading the word!


P.P.S. After you've had a chance to read my new book Feeding You Lies - can you please leave an honest review on Amazon or post about it on social media? It will only take a small amount of time - but it's big deal to me and the rest of the world. This is how the truth spreads - one word, one post, one review at a time... Thank you! We are so powerful when we use our voices.

 

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment