Saturday, February 23, 2019

Free gift with book ends today

Today is your last chance to get the FREE BONUS: Product Lie Detector Guide.

It's completely FREE when you purchase my new book Feeding You Lies from any retailer. The value of the Product Lie Detector is $39.99, and it's free until tonight at midnight.

So - What is the Product Lie Detector?

It's the perfect compliment to the book. It's a 70+ page guide to help you find the best brands at the grocery store. I walk you through each aisle (bread, cereal, cheese, pasta, etc) and put some of your favorite food brands through the Product Lie Detector Test. Here's a peek at what's inside...

Many food brands market themselves as being healthy, but are actually misleading you with sketchy labels and claims on the package that don't pass the Product Lie Detector test. I explain why certain products pass or fail, and map out exactly what labels to watch out for.

It doesn't matter if you buy Feeding You Lies in a store or online… if you pre-ordered it months ago or bought it today… once you've made your purchase all you need to do is fill out this claim form and we'll send it instantly to your email!

Again – it's free! But today is the very last day it's available...

Get your FREE Product Lie Detector Guide here - Ends TODAY. 

To make it easy for you, here is where you'll find my book Feeding You Lies today:

This Product Lie Detector is my big thank you to you for supporting Feeding You Lies and the mission to tell people the truth about their food. I hope you get your copy before midnight tonight.

Thank you – I feel the love!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Here's what some people are saying about Feeding You Lies…

"I received the book yesterday and I can not put it down!!!" ~ Beatrice

"Love this book, can't stop reading it!" ~ Sul

"Started reading it and couldn't stop - had to force myself to close it up until I got my chores done" ~ Mindy

"I'm on page 17 and I'm LOVING IT!" ~ Andrea

"This book is already changing my life" ~ Faith

"I am beyond sucked into to the new book #feedingyoulies I ALWAYS knew there was something wrong with our food industry and @thefoodbabe knocks it out of the park with educating and spreading light on the truth behind these companies and what they aren't telling you!" ~ Erika

 

 

 

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment