Thursday, February 14, 2019

Something funny happens at the grocery store

There's something funny that happens when I go grocery shopping.

I almost always run into someone who reads this blog…

When I do run into you - you love to check out what's in my cart.

And oh man does that make me nervous.

Haha just kidding.

But seriously, I am just like the rest of you - trying to survive in this over processed world.

Sometimes "fun to eat" foods make it my cart - like organic cake mix and corn chips.

But I always make sure I choose the cleanest brands available… and that's why I want to go grocery shopping with you.

I put together a 70-page guide where I walk through each aisle of the grocery store and tell you what products I'd buy (with pictures!) and what products I wouldn't. I show you how to spot lies on a product package, what to look for on the label, and how I choose the brands I love.

I'll give you this guide for FREE as a gift when you pre-order a copy of my new book Feeding You Lies today.

Get the Product Lie Detector Guide here.

This is literally the next best thing to bringing me to the grocery store with you!

This is my THANK YOU for the incredible love that you have shown me and my new book.

Even better, if you pre-order just 2 more books I'll send you bonus gift package worth over $370. It includes Truvani Protein, my healthy Meal Plans for a year, and savings on some of my favorite organic brands. This special gift package is limited to the first 1,000 people who claim it first, so don't delay if you want in! You can share the books and gifts with friends and family you love.

If you've already pre-ordered Feeding You Lies, make sure you claim your gifts here. These bonus gifts are for everyone who pre-orders a hardcopy of the book - I thank you so much.

I couldn't do this work without you.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Xo,

Vani


P.S. Remember - You'll get this ebook right away after you get a book and fill out your claim form. You don't have to wait until the book comes out!


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment