Sunday, February 17, 2019

Watch live from my book tour tomorrow

The absolute BEST thing about writing a book is meeting you. It's so fun to chat with you in person and hear your stories - you so inspire me!

Here's the latest on where I'll be this week…

I'm throwing a big book launch party in Charlotte, NC for Feeding You Lies tomorrow night (Monday!) - and no matter where you are in the world, you get to attend! I'll be streaming the event LIVE right here on my Instagram and Facebook pages. Make sure you are following me there so you don't miss out. Max Goldberg from Living Maxwell will be joining me on the stage where we'll discuss some of the most scandalous details in the book. The livestream starts at 7:45pm EST Monday, 2/18- so tune in then to join in the fun! When you see me go live - it would be amazing if you could share this conversation with your friends and family.

If you'll be in Charlotte, you can come to the party tomorrow night and meet me! The doors open at 7pm EST at Lenny Boy Brewing Company in Charlotte, NC. Tickets at the door are the cost of one book ($27.99), which you'll need to purchase there. Space is limited, on a first-come, first-serve basis - so make sure you come early to ensure your spot! Simply reply to this email with the names of everyone coming and we'll add your RSVP to the guest list. I can't wait to see you there.

I just added a new stop to my book tour! I'll be at Blue Bicycle Books in Charleston, SC next Saturday - February 23rd at 3pm EST for a talk/book signing event open to the public. I'm so excited about this.

Where do you want me to come next? I'll send more updates soon!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. My book will be out in stores on Tuesday - Pick up your copy locally here:

Your local bookstore, Books A Million, Barnes and Noble, Target, or Walmart


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment