Friday, February 1, 2019

Special Invite: Book Launch Party Feb 18 (Only 150 spots)

I'm celebrating the launch of my book, Feeding You Lies, and you are invited to the party in Charlotte, NC! 

You'll get to meet me, get your book signed, get a Truvani gift bag, and try some of the best organic kombucha in Charlotte.

See all the book party details and reserve your ticket.

I expect this event to sell out. There are only a 150 spots – so if you want to come, act now!

I can't wait to meet you.

Xo,
Vani

P.S. If you pre-ordered copies of Feeding You Lies, don't forget to claim your bonus gifts here. These are going fast.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment