Thursday, February 28, 2019

These product comparisons are horrifying (America vs. other countries)

A college buddy of mine decided to go live in London for a few years. While she was there, I often had her go to Tesco and other European grocery stores to take pictures of the ingredient lists for me and mail me products back home. I'd compare them with the same brand of American products side-by-side and seeing completely different ingredient lists was maddening!

If most Americans knew food companies are selling similar products overseas with healthier ingredients, they'd be outraged. I know I am. This is what set me down the path of advocating for change in the food system and I've never looked back.

See 6 shocking examples of US vs. UK products here.


Please read and share this brand new blog post with all of your friends. Everyone should know how food companies are scamming Americans with inferior products. This will also inspire these companies to do better and sell safer products in the U.S. Don't believe me? Look what happened to Kraft Mac & Cheese.  

Xo,
Vani

 

P.S. I dedicated an entire chapter in Feeding You Lies to this subject because there is so much more you need to know! The food industry doesn't care about your health, so you really need to. It is now available in bookstores everywhere.

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment